- Color coded loops for identification and noted in invdividual's care plan for later reference
- Covered strap connections points to protect the skin
- Sling label serves as a sling information reference
- User care plan is supplied with every sling
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Padding material is applied only to the outside of the leg sections, eliminating unnecessary bulk in the areas where it is not functional
- Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- PRODUCT # XS: 280070
- S: 280071
- M: 280072
- L: 280073
- XL: 280074
- XXL: 280075
- BELT S: 280076
- BELT M: 280077
- BELT L: 280078
- BELT XL: 280079
Requirements For Use
Those clients, on whom this lift system is to be used, should be assessed for the following:
- Trunk Control
- Can the individual lean forward and return to an upright position?
- Be predictable
- Be weight bearing
- Have a cognition level that allows for individual participation and involvement in the transfer
The sling should be inserted into a washing/laundry bag prior to being placed into the washer.This is to prevent any unusual wear and tear of the sling by the agitator and/or other parts of the washing machine. Please follow the following instructions for washing:
- Use mild detergent.
- Set washing machine to Warm wash/cold rinse cycle.
- Do not dry on steam pipes, conventional heaters, wood stoves, or other similar devices.
- Tumble dry on air/fluff cycle only, or hang dry.
- Do not use chlorine based bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
To find waist circumference, measure around the patient 2" above the navel.
Remember to use your best clinical judgment when choosing a sling size which best fits your patient. People come in all different shapes and sizes and two people may weigh the same or be the same height but require different sized slings.
If the patient weighs over 400lbs a sling consultation is recommended. Please call (866) 891-6502
Click here to view the our sling brochure.